Monday 7 December 2009

Advert Layout



I BE THE TRIBAL MAN' is TribalMagz's slogan. I chose this as my advert because it stands out.

I have chosen not to use any images because this slogan is self explanatory and it captures the attention of the audience effectively. Below is my analysis of my explanation:

The red 'I' is alarming and indicates its about an individual, however in the video it's not about an individual at all. It's about togetherness and team work, which the girls execute in the video. I'm promoting Funky House as a friendly genre of music which every can get involved in.

Red also links to the video because at the beginning of the video the girls wear their normal school inform and they felt confined and hostile in the class room. When the girls got out of the classroom and went on to the playground wearing their red tops, socks and other red costuming reiterates freedom, energy and most importantly team work. Freedom is presented by their vibrant dance moves and sunny setting. Even though they are individuals together they are creating an image of unison by wearing red.

I BE THE TRIBAL MAN' is the chorus of the song 'Tribal Man Skank's immediately fans of Funky House would know that it is Tribal Magz's new track.

The font is ALL CAPS and bold which stands out and would grasp any reader's attention even if they have no clue about Tribal Magz of his music. Similarly like the bold font the dancers in the videos are also bold because they stand up to the teacher in detention.

'Man' is the bigger font which indicates that the artist is probably a man. However when the audience views the video they'd be surprised that it's girls that are performing in the 'Tribal Man Skank' I've done this is order to change the perception that females are just as good at males when it comes to skanking/dancing because its the males that dominate that scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment